Friday, June 12, 2015

How to organise the most pathetic party ever

Have you ever been forced to attend a party where you don't know anybody but you are still forced to spend a good 2-3 hours? Usually such parties are organised by your distant brother or uncle whom you have rarely met but your parents know them very well and hence you are left with little choice but to attend the party!

Right now I am stuck in such a party. I must say that out of all the boring parties that I have attended this is the most pathetic of all. The fact that I am blogging right in the middle of the party proves it.  I have been frantically trying to entertain myself but I  have failed in all my attempts. 
The room is full of people I don't recognise. I just bow my head in a "namaste" whenever my dad nudges me.  Some irritating aunties have already come to me and told me that they had seen me last when I was 2 years old. One of them came up to me hugged me and said "Awww...  Apurva.... How you have grown in all these years... Remember me?You met me when you were 2 years old" 
As if this was not enough, the caterer came up to me and served me the snacks in the most rude manner ever,  " Sir ... Finger?" (he meant French fries 🍟 )
Even the DJ is playing the most pathetic songs of the century.
The snacks are boring and I have never had such elastic like "Paneer" in my entire life.
Ohkay, going to catch more boring food.

Hope you don't get stuck in a Party as boring and as irritating as this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment